Are you going to a summer get together? Why not take some puppy chow to share? Everyone in my family likes it – including the puppy.
Seriously, it’s quick and fast with no oven required. It always gets eaten. It has chocolate – what else do you need?
- Melt 1 stick of margarine, 12 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup peanut butter.
- Pour that over 8 cups of Rice Chex. [Tip: Don't use corn chex. They get mushy and yucky. I know this from a sad experience.]
- Shake it!
- Add at least 2 cups of confectioner’s sugar.
- Shake it some more!
- Add more sugar if you want.
- Convince your husband that you can eat it for breakfast because it is cereal after all.