This list was sent to me from Bly Books. I think it is full of great ideas so I wanted to post it for you to see – and so I would always be able to find it again.
13 Things You Can Do With A Book You Enjoy
- Tell a friend what you liked about the book.
- Recommend the book to your local bookseller(s) or library.
- Give a copy of the book to a public, church, nursing home, or prison library.
- Pass the word about the author’s website or blog.
- For your friends who do social networks, tell them how to connect with the author on Twitter or Facebook. [@BlyBooks on Twitter Stephen and Janet Bly on Facebook.
- Give the book as a gift to a family member, friend, or co-worker.
- Do a video review and post it on YouTube or other video sharing websites.
- Tell some book club members about it or organize a group of friends to read and discuss the book together.
- If you’re a speaker or do seminars, offer the books for sale on your display table or include flyers about the book.
- If you have a website or blog, set up links from your site to the authors website or blog.
- Include a feature or interview on your blog about the book or author.
- Write a review for Amazon.com or other online bookstore.
- Send a photo of yourself with the book to the author through email or Facebook.