Because I can’t think of seven new things about me that would be at all interesting I’m twisting this tag around. I didn’t even have to strain to think of this list of 7 chocolate things I ate in the last 7 days.
- Cadbury’s dairy milk chocolate [not near as good as Hershey’s],
- Reese’s peanut butter cup miniatures and full size,
- Reese’s Crispy Crunchy Bar
- pudding pie, and
- Chocolate Moose Tracks Ice Cream.
That’s not counting the hot cocoa or the chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Excuse me for a minute while I go exercise.
I received a nice email from Amanda who writes Mommy’s Idea Book telling me that I’d been tagged. I figured out that this was the first time I was tagged for 7 things. I did Six Non-important Things [it’s long], Six Really Unimportant Things [this one’s shorter], and six more in this post. Can’t be much left that you don’t know, but if you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments.
Here are the rules:
- Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
- Share 7 facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
I’m not fond of tagging people. If you want to play along with the chocolate list or the regular meme let me know and I’ll link to you.