I’ve been tagged! My first time! Arlene at Ever Joyful tagged me with these questions.
Tired of those same old “about me” surveys? Well here are 55 I guarantee you’ve never answered.
1. Is your second toe longer than your first? Yes, plus my 2nd and 3rd toes are the same size. It comes from my Mom’s side of the family.
2. Do you have a favorite type of pen? I like Bic, but I will use anything handy that works.
3. Look at your planner for Sept 14, what are you doing? Nothing planned, but it’s the night before my husband’s birthday so maybe something.
4. What color are your toenails usually? I try not to draw attention to my weird toes, but through the summer I like to paint them a light tan to cover up the toenail that is all boogered up.
5. What was the last thing you highlighted? Been so long I can’t remember. Probably a Bible verse in my Bible. Unless you count computer highlighting when I just copied these questions.
6. What color are your bedroom curtains? Multi colored with dark purple predominant.
7. What color are the seats in your car? Tan
8. Have you ever had a black and white cat? No
9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on? An envelope containing my check that was going to my bank.
10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? No, but I wouldn’t mind meeting someone. Anyone out there?
11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? I can’t remember. We usually get money back with our grocery purchase so we don’t have any ATM fees.
12. Whose is the last baby that you held? Excluding my own that I’ve held off and on all day, I was in nursery Sunday so I held about four, all between 12 – 18 months.
13. Unlucky #? I don’t believe in “lucky” or “unlucky” things.
14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? No
15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Our Black Yukon XL. We only had 2 car seats 2 years ago.
16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators? I don’t know about the sports teams. The real things I’d rather have to deal with a gator.
17. Last time you went to Six Flags? Haven’t been there.
18. Do you have any wallpaper in your house? A little bit in the bathroom; and some behind the fridge that I didn’t get peeled off.
19. Closest thing to you that is yellow? One of my son’s Matchbox monster trucks is here on the desk.
20. Last person to give you a business card? That’s a hard one – I honestly don’t know.
21. Who is the last person you wrote a check to? My husband wrote to the church; I personally wrote one to the chiropractor.
22. Closest framed picture to you? One of our unposed wedding pictures.
23. Last time you had someone cook for you? McDonald’s cooked for me last night. 😉
24. Have you ever applied for welfare? No, would rather depend on God than the government.
25. How many emails do you have? I don’t keep track of that! Good grief! Less than 10 that aren’t read though.
26. Last time you received flowers? My husband and daughter brought a bouquet of carnations home from the grocery store last Saturday.
27. Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman? Yes, a definite resounding Yes!
28. Do you play air guitar? No, but when I was a kid I used to play guitar on the back of a toy skillet.
29. Has anyone ever proposed to you? My husband proposed on June 14, 1997 – Flag Day.
30. Do you take anything in your coffee? I’m a cocoa and tea drinker. Milk in the cocoa; only Splenda in the tea.
31. Do you have any Willow Tree figurines? Sorry, don’t even know what they are.
32. What is/was your high school’s rival mascot? Went to private school at our church so no “rival.”
33. Last person you spoke to from high school? My husband
34. Last time you used hand sanitizer? At the local fair after petting all those animals.
35. Would you like to learn to play the drums? No, would rather learn some other instruments
36. What color are the blinds in your living room? Tan, but hoping to change that soon.
38. Last thing you read in the newspaper? Comics
39. What was the last pageant you attended? Can’t think of any pageants that I attended.
40. What is the last place you bought pizza from? Roberto’s
41. Have you ever worn a crown? No
42. What is the last thing you stapled? Some VBS papers
43. Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? I LOVED Crystal Pepsi. I was so disappointed when they discontinued it.
44. Are you ticklish? Occasionally in the right spots; and no I’m not telling the “right”spots.
45. Last time you saw fireworks? July 4th
46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? Can’t remember that either – been awhile.
47. Who is the last person that left you a message and you actually returned it? I will return any phone message that asks me to return their call unless it’s a telemarketer. Anyways, it was probably one of the parents.
48. Last time you parked under a carport? Years – unless a parking garage counts.
49. Do you have a black dog? Used to and we miss him.
50 . Have you had your mid-life crisis yet? No
51. Are you an aunt or uncle? Yes, I’m an aunt; 14 on my husband’s side and 4 on my side.
52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? My little boys are chocolate brown…
Where’s question #53? Isn’t that it?
54. Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe? No, haven’t a clue.
55. Do you have a little black dress? No, but I have a regular black dress and a big maternity black dress.
Done! I’m not sure who to tag… If anyone does do it on your blog please leave me a comment with a link, and I’ll come check it out. Thanks!