This is the “Who are you?” Meme. Since I did all the answers for an e-mail I’m going to post it so that it’s saved in cyberspace. I want to use it more than once after all that work.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name Karla is after my Grandpa Karl
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Two days ago
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most of the time; it’s been changing lately.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Pink Bologna
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Total of 3 – One boy and two girls
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I’d try…
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sarcasm? Never.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE TONSILS? I think so.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnamon Life
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Every single time
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Basically…No…I call my husband for everything.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Moose Tracks
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether they are smiling or not.
15. RED OR PINK? red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My indecisiveness.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Only if they want to
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown skirt and dusty pink top
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chocolate Chip Cookie
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A sermon
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red, not orange red just good ole plain red.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Chocolate, Lavender, Leather
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mr. Wonderful
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes [Hi Bebo!]
26. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Does Dancing count? I used to watch Ice Skating a lot. I enjoy watching gymnasts on a balance beam. My ultimate favorite is my kids in our own backyard.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brunette
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate, again; Ham and cheesy potatoes
31. Do you like SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy endings!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Fisher Price Babies with my One Year Old – all my kids loved them.
34. Do you like SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate – you guessed that, didn’t you? Although, I like boston cream cake and sour cream pound cake with chocolate chips
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I’m reading through the KJV Bible. Otherwise, I just finished my book and am catching up on some magazines.
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My Mouse. Oh, yea, there is a Kim Anderson picture printed on it.
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Don’t have a TV
40. FAVORITE SOUND? A flowing creek
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Wisconsin. Sad, but true.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can touch my thumb to my wrist, my tongue to my nose, and cross my eyes. On the serious side I can play the piano and read music, sing soprano, sew anything you give me a pattern for [it might not turn out like the pattern, but I can sew it], and entertain small children for at least half an hour with no props or toys. Makes your mind whirl, doesn’t it.
Feel Free to copy this and use it if you are in a blogging slump. If you do use it please let me know and I will link to you.
Janet over at Daily Provision has posted this meme – with lots of emoticons. 🙂 If you need a chuckle read the following post of things her kids said.