Thankful Thursday is hosted by Iris at Sting My Heart.
My list for this week includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Two more towel racks in the bathroom. [Can you ever have too many towel racks?]
- The fragrance and taste of wild honeysuckle.
- A new toaster. [I was getting quite adept at holding the lever down with one hand while pouring milk & cereal with the other hand.]
- Books and libraries.
- A healthy family. [Back in flu season it seemed like never again would we all be healthy at one time.]
- My maidservants otherwise known as Ms. Washer and Ms. Dryer.
- For God’s comfort that the righteous will not go hungry. Psalm 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.