I was hoping that the blogging conference would give me some good info and help me take my blog to the next level – just like inYou’ve Got Mail when Joe Fox goes to meet his online friend who turns out to be Kathleen Kelly. In both our cases it has caused more thinking and more work. Not to mention the fact that my husband hears blogging information spewed at him randomly at all hours of the day and night.
- How much do I want to pursue?
- What goal do I want to work for?
- How much time do I want to put into meeting that goal?
- How can I make myself better and worthy of more attention?
Just as Joe – just call me Joe – “F” “O” “X” – took it slow and eventually won the attentions of the charming Kathleen, I will be working and thinking and trying.
- My love of blogging and the blogging community would compel me to continue no matter what so I might as well do the best I can.
- Success to me will be feeding my family from my blog’s income [which right now isn’t as much as I fear it will be in the future with 3 teenagers].
- Vlogging is fun for me. I enjoy making and watching videos! I even enjoy editing them. Now I just need to learn to do it better.
- A loyal readership is more important to me than big traffic so it’s going to take some time.