Kailani at An Island Life hosts Aloha Friday every week. “In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing heavy or too thought-provoking.”
There is a Mr. Linky at her site if you’d like to participate or visit other participants. Just click the graphic to get to her site.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
I have a bunch of short questions for you.
- Do you keep your ketchup in the refrigerator or a cupboard?
- Do you heat up your syrup for pancakes/waffles?
- On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most, how much does your family use mustard?
- On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the most, how much does your family use barbecue sauce?
- Do you or your family use any type of hot sauce?
Now for my answers.
- We keep the ketchup in the refrigerator.
- We also use the syrup cold.
- Our mustard use is at a low number 1 on the scale. We hardly use it once a week, but we do have some.
- Our barbecue sauce use is about a 4 because we use it in cooking more than mustard.
- We don’t have any hot sauce in the house. Guess we are just a bland family. We use Spike a lot though!
Now I’ll do some housework and eagerly await your enlightening answers. Hope I didn’t overload my Aloha Friday by asking so many questions. Feel free to only answer the easy one.