Hello! Today is my birthday. I’m entering another decade. In honor of this momentous occasion I would like to ask for a delurking by all readers.
In other words, please leave me a comment – especially if you are a regular reader that has never commented.
If you could include what state/country you are from and how often you read I would be grateful.
If you have constructive criticism about my blog, or something you would like to know, feel free to include it in your comment.
My plans for today include:
- Playing piano at nursing home
- Go to Post Office and Library
- Out to eat with just my husband – I have to choose a restaurant, any suggestions?
- Kids at Grandma’s all morning and afternoon [yea!]
- Being home by myself
- Hopefully having a cake at supper time with my kids
- Doing some sewing
- Entering Boomama’s Christmas tour of homes
- Probably have to do the dishes . . .
- Other normal everyday things and a little bit of reading.
Have a great Monday!