I found this carnival through Daily Provision. To visit the main site or to join the Mr. Linky just click on the graphic.
Here’s a quote from the Carnival Info page written by Iris:
Why be thankful on Thursdays? We tend to just give thanks on Thanksgiving; why not share your blessings on a weekly basis with us? You don’t have to participate every week; do it as often as you can. The road of life is hard, let us count our blessings as we travel this road…
Today I’m Thankful For…
- air conditioning!
- my children and for the chance to ship them to Grandma’s for several hours.
- paper plates. ‘Nough said.
- a good God who hears my prayers and knows what is best for me.
- phone calls from my hubby.
- ring bologna and sharp cheddar cheese.
- Blog friends and Blog fun.
Know ye that the LORD he is God:
it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the LORD is good;
his mercy is everlasting;
and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100:3-5 KJV