Welcome to new and old readers alike!
Today is the first day of the Ultimate Blog Party. All women are invited. Just leave a comment at this post at 5 Minutes for Mom by Friday, March 14, 2008 and you will be eligible to win a great prize.
I entered a Jendi Jean Bag as a prize. You can find out more about them by clicking on the tab at the top of my site. The winner will be picked from the comments at the main 5 Minutes for Mom UBP ‘08 party post.
Come on in. Make yourself at home and help yourself to some cookies.
My blog is about
- Kid Stuff: Humorous Quotes for Mothers, Try Vicks On Your Feet , Do Princesses Wear Slips? , Move Back- Mommy’s Exercising
- Random Useless -but fun- Facts: For Your Memory Bank of Worthless Facts, A Wonderful Invention for Short People , Mondegreens
- Occasional Musings on Bible facts: He’s Still Workin’ On Me, Reminded of the Eternal, Quote and Analogy, Where God Guides, He Provides
- Some Regular Features: Wordless Wednesday , Show & Tell Friday , and Sunday Poetry .
You can find out all about me by clicking on the About the Author tab at the top of my site. It even has links to different meme’s I’ve done if you are having trouble sleeping.
If you like my blog at all please consider subscribing by clicking the orange button directly under the army man in my header picture. Those army men have invaded my house so I had to put one on my blog too.
I will do my best to visit everyone that leaves a comment. That’s my normal operating procedure. My last bloggy giveaway comments totaled 169 so I could be in trouble…
Oh wait! I forgot the music. Here’s Bing Crosby and Jane Wyman from the movie “Here Comes the Groom”:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
These are the prizes I’m wishing for:
- A Bead Dangle Photo Tile Necklace provided by Elemental Memories [#7 on prize list]
- Gift Certificate to Mikarose provided by Liza’s Eyeview [#54]
- Cards are always good. I think some Mommy Calling Cards would be great fun. I’d have trouble deciding between prize #20 for a gift certificate to Paperlicious and prize #78 for custom photo cards from Polka Dot Bumblebee.
- My daughter would love prize #103 from LEGO – a pink brick set.
- All my kids would eventually use prize # 44 – Jump Start World 1st Grade from Mom Reviews.
Other great prizes I would enjoy are #59 or 60 – cash; #49 or 73 – books; #41 is more cards; and #98 is jewelry.
To see the complete prize list click here.