Due to my increased interest in blogging and vlogging I have quit making these bags. Feel free to email me if you have questions.
Tote Bags and Purses Made from Jeans and Jean Skirts
- Each bag is an original! No two are exactly the same. If you contact me I will make one just for you!
- They are fully lined.
- Some have closures and some are just open for easy access.
- The decorations/bling on each bag are different.
- All the outside pockets of the jeans are still usable.
- You can request a certain color, size, type; ask for fancy or plain.
- Recycle [upcycle?] your old jeans or jean skirt. If you send me jeans to make into a bag I will pay the shipping on the finished product.
- They are machine washable.
- For more info, or to order, e-mail me at jendi [at] jendisjournal.com.
- The Price ranges from $15.00 – $25.00 per bag plus shipping. It depends on the bag’s size and materials used. If you have something that you make/create we could see if a swap would work. I do have a PayPal account for payment.
Graphic Designed by Mandie at Life in the Craft Lane.