It was time to walk out the door for church last night and we couldn’t find the diaper bag.
I remembered bringing it in from the vehicle. Other than that, no clue. Obviously organization is not my strong point.
- It’s 5 minutes after we should have been out the door.
- The bag is not plopped down in any of the usual places.
- The phone was ringing again.
- The 5 year old needed help with his tie.
- The 1 year old was walking around calling, “Bag! Bag!”
- I’m rushing through the rooms frantically throwing things left and right as I look for the missing bag.
- The 3 year old is on my heels so I run into her whenever I whirl around.
- I finally just grab some diapers, wipes, and another empty bag to carry them in.
Then I threw my coat on and followed my family out the door. We got to church just in the nick of time.
I’m supposed to be in about 3 places at once due to people being absent because of sickness. Yoy!
We ended up staying afterward because I had to do some paper pushing, collating, stapling, hanging, wearing [no, not quite wearing].
Home again. I take off the girl’s coats. The phone rings!
Answer the phone. Turn to hang up my coat…
There it is! The diaper bag is hanging on the peg where I put my coat! It was under my coat the whole time we were looking for it! Aye Carumba!