While Online Reputation Management For Dummies seems geared to businesses it has a lot of great information that I wish I personally would have had access to when I first started online. Although, 5 years ago a lot of the info wasn’t relevant…
When I first started reading this book I thought ho-hum; nothing special here – just common sense stuff. Then 1/5 of the way in I needed to grab a piece of paper to jot down a note about something I needed to check online. A couple pages later, “Oh, my mom would like to read this part!” Then I set it down to go make supper. Later I picked it up, flipped through it, and read some of the interesting parts as I took note of more that I want to read.
Online Reputation Management For Dummies has all the basics well covered and then some if you want to get started online as a business or individual and keep your reputation bright, shiny, and trustworthy.
More important than ever–how to manage your online reputation
In today’s social world, managing your online reputation is more critical than ever, whether it’s your company brand or yourself as a brand, and one thing is certain: everyone needs a plan. This essential book shows you how to set up a system that works every day, helps forward your brand’s online goals, and is able to deal with negative chatter. Covering everyday listening and messaging as well as reputation management for special events or crises, this book walks you through step-by-step instructions and tips that will help you build and maintain a positive online presence.
- Shows you how to create a solid, productive online reputation management system
- Helps you achieve your brand’s goals and be ready to deal with negative chatter or crises
- Explains how to set up an online reputation management and response team
- Covers how to identify and incorporate both everyday and crisis SEO keywords
- Explores reputation creation through listening, messages, images, video, and other media
- Helps you handle crises with social media, bloggers, and other influencers, and respond immediately
Online Reputation Management For Dummies gives you the tools you need to maintain the online reputation you want.
This book was sent to me through Global Influence Network for an honest review. The words are fully my own and my affiliate link is in this post.