- I do written and video product reviews. I do not return products.
- I accept banner ads, text ads, and occasionally a sponsored post.
- Media kit available upon request. E-mail jendi at jendisjournal dot com.
- I love to represent brands I believe in at conferences and events.
- Please contact me for more details on what a sponsorship entails and how I can promote your brand at popular women’s blogging conferences.
- I enjoy participating in blogger junkets to learn more about companies and to consult on how to bring their products to moms through the blogging community. If you are hosting a mom blogger event, I am available for attendance and also consulting.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I’m always open to feedback and suggestions.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- I’m a part of Christian Fiction Blog Alliance and receive the books I review from them for free.
- This blog uses affiliate links.
- This blog accepts free products for review as well as forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
- This policy is valid from 06 March 2009. To get your own policy, go to DisclosurePolicy.org.
Comment Policy – I adore comments. Leave me one today!
- First time comments will not appear until they have been approved. After that first approval any reader’s comments will appear right away as long as they sign in with the same name and info.
- This blog is “family friendly” and comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner to be rude and offensive, will be edited or deleted.
- Comments that link to sites that are not “family friendly” will be deleted. Comments that are used to promote products will be deleted.
- The blog owner reserves the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access to any one or group from commenting.
Any information provided to me by a reader will not be available to anyone else. Questions can be forwarded to the person you are trying to contact upon request.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the posted sweepstakes are open to residents of the United States who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of the sponsor(s) listed on the giveaway post (“Sponsor”) and each of its respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. All rules and directions for entry into the sweepstakes will be specified in each post. One entry per person, per email address, per method of entry, per giveaway, unless otherwise specified. Multiple entries by means of software generated or other automated processes will be disregarded.
4. Winner Selection. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will occur within 24 hours of close of sweepstakes.
5. Prizes and Odds. Prizes are specified in each sweepstakes post. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of close of giveaway at the email address given during entry. To claim prize, each winner must respond within forty-eight (48) hours of notification or a new winner will be drawn. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
8. Sponsor. Sweepstakes are sponsored by the Sponsor. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners after close of sweepstakes period please send an email to info at just-precious dot com. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Julie at info @ just-precious dot com.