My brain is sluggish from lack of sleep this past week – mainly from the new puppy. Here’s a couple of my favorites that stay with me:
- Stay, stay at home, my heart, and rest; Home-keeping hearts are happiest, by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Whole Song here.
- And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
- A tent or a cottage, why should I care? They’re building a palace for me over there; Though exiled from home, yet still may I sing: All glory to God, I’m a child of the King. by Harriet E. Buell All words here.
- The kiss of the sun for pardon, The song of the birds for mirth,
One is nearer God’s heart in a garden Than anywhere else on earth. ~Dorothy Frances Gurney, “Garden Thoughts”
- “I’m ready! Where’s the bad guys?” from animated Robin Hood movie [Sorry for subject switch. I had to throw that one in. :)]
Do you have a favorite quote you could share in the comments? If you post some on your blog please let me know.