Have you filled out one of those online questionnaires that ask “Why do you blog?” I was momentarily taken aback when I got to that question. I ended up with some trite sounding answer. Later I thought of an abundant amount of reasons. Here they are:
- Psychological reason – It’s fun.
- Physical reason – Another excuse to use the computer and be online.
- Sensible reason – Making money would be great.
- Spiritual reason – To encourage and challenge others.
- Social reason – Meeting friends and forming relationships.
- Truthful reason – Winning things!
- Psychiatrical reason – Calms and focuses my brain.
- Theatric reason – Hamming it up and making you smile.
- Political reason – uh…none…sorry, I’m not into political debates.
- Behavioral reason – Peer pressure is just rough. A lot of SAHM’s have a blog.
- Analytical reason – Why not have one?
- Intellectual reason – It appeals to my curiousity and nosiness.
- Chemical reason – blogging keeps me balanced
- Grammatical reason – Why else would I have looked up all these words?