There’s some exciting stuff coming up in the blogosphere and on this site! At least it’s exciting for me; easily amused, I know. Beats Dirty Diapers.
Seven Blogosphere Events
- Sarah at Real Life tagged everybody who reads her post. [Be careful. If you link through you will be tagged too.] It’s a random 7 Things Meme that she turned into 7 Things You Can Do To Help a Fellow Blogger. Now I turned it into Seven Bloggy Events.
- The Bloggy Giveaways Carnival will start January 28. [I need to get sewing!] I’m working on a new page for my site that I want to have up by then. I would tell you about it ahead of time, but then I’d have to kill you.
- The Big Bloggy Move participants will be listed at After A Cup of Coffee or Two on February 11. If you scroll down a little you can see their sidebar button. If you have a new/redone site since December you can join. I’m in!
- The Ultimate Blog Party at 5 Minutes For Mom starts on March 7 so I have a little time for that one.
- I contacted Mandie at Life in the Craft Lane about some graphics. I’m getting excited now! She has lots of freebie graphics of buttons and things. If you have a country theme on your blog you especially need to check out her site.
- Crystal at Biblical Womanhood is having a Gift Certificate Giveaway – $100 for Vision Forum. This ends January 28. She also mentions that Vision Forum is having a 20% -40% off sale for their products. Plus, because I just told you about it I can have a bonus entry. Thank you very much.
- There is always, always, always, giveaways and contests in the blogosphere. Laura William’s Musings frequently hosts contests. Chryll’s Corner is having a Mid-Winter Giveaway. 21st Century Christian has a giveaway page; right now it’s a book. There’s a Homeschool Weekly Book Giveaway at Heart of Wisdom Blog. Plus many more that I just don’t have time for because my husband wants to use the computer. I should be a good example and share, I guess.