- Love cannot be wasted. It makes no difference where it is bestowed, it always brings in big returns.
- We like someone because. We love someone although.
- Love sees through a telescope — not a microscope.
- We may give without loving, but we cannot love without giving.
- Love which has ends will have an end.
- All loves should be stepping stones to the love of God.
- Add all the love of all the parents and the total sum cannot be multiplied enough times to express God’s love for me, the least of His children.
Humor [with a grain of truth]:
- A long life is barely enough for a man and a woman to understand each other; and to be understood is to love. The man who understands one woman is qualified to understand pretty well everything.
- Mrs. – “Do you love me still? Mr. – “Yes, better than any other way.”
- We married because we have so many faults in common.
Valentine’s Day related posts: Stressed? Hold Your Hubby’s Hand , Are You Preparing For Valentine’s Day? , Pucker Up! , My First Kiss , Don’t Save the Date , How Can I Cheaply Celebrate Valentine’s Day?