Thank you Lord …
- for my son’s schooling going well, so far.
- for a new bracelet in the mail.
- for a new bunny to love (You’re nobody till some bunny loves you).
- that my husband loves me even when I’m an emotional mess.
- for the free books I received through Christian Fiction Blog Alliance.
- that I didn’t get the virus my husband and daughters had.
- that I can hope in God.
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. Psalm 16:8-10