Some days I just need to get back to basics and remember to be thankful. In other words, the blog post I was planning to write flew out of my head and I remembered that XBOX wife has this carnival on Tuesdays.
Right now I praise the Lord for..
- this beautiful fall day with plenty of sunshine.
- our friends that get together with us Sunday nights after church and make music.
- an evangelist and his wife that were in the area for about a week. They are always such an encouragement.
- library story time. I can sneak in a brief time period to just browse the shelves by myself.
- my iPod. When I can’t stand to hear the children’s cd one more time I can put my headphones on and listen to my favorite music.
- my husband’s job.
- my parent’s safety traveling across the ocean and back.
- the toys that cover the floor and the clothes that cover the bed. We have plenty.
- my five senses that work well.
- His greatness. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness. Psalm 48:1