Rainy days bring out my urge to bake. Yesterday the urge went crazy.
The kids and I baked…
- Two banana breads.
- Two small pumpkin breads [using pumpkin I froze last fall].
- Four small pumpkin breads with chocolate chips [but half the chips stuck to the bottom of the pans].
- A Chocolate Buttermilk Cake [please excuse my fancy cake plate – a lot of my stuff is packed].
- A Hashbrown Hamburger casserole for supper.
- One pan of rolls [not really – they just needed thawed].
I’m throwing this next picture in to keep me honest and humble. This was a half hour before the previous picture.
Since the necessary baked goods were in the freezer and the dishes were cleaned up, well half cleaned up…
Just kidding. That picture is totally posed before I rushed around throwing church clothes on everybody, except my husband. He throws his own clothes on.
The casserole has been demolished and it sure was nice to have banana bread for breakfast.
P.S. I got the recipes off the internet because – you know – a lot of my stuff is packed.